Shop By Gift
Here's a question frequently asked: How do I shop for a gift? Answer: There are lots of ways! Much depends on the person it's for, the occasion, your budget, and much more. At The Awkward Yeti’s Awkward Store, we have gifts that fit all types of occasions, personalities, ages, themes, prices, etc.
Let's look at some of the most popular gifts, and the best ways to go about shopping for a gift. Then, let's take a look specifically at The Awkward Store, featuring The Awkward Yeti. Later, we'll introduce you to the cartoonist responsible for The Awkward Yeti, and all his contributions to the website.
Popular Ways to Shop for Gifts
With so many choices available at The Awkward Shop, you'll have no trouble finding a gift for your favorite teacher, a graduate, the love of your life, or someone who just needs a good laugh. Here are some methods of finding a gift for a certain someone:
- Do a little stalking! Legally, of course, follow the person around to see what their interests are, likes, taste in food, etc.
- Try to figure out what the person is in desperate need of.
- Look at some of the gifts they've gotten in the past. Did they like them? Do you ever see them use those gifts?
- What things interest the person you're buying for most? Do they like comics, cartoons, horses, mysteries, or what? (You might consider just asking them, too.)
- Make the actual gift giving an experience, rather than just an occurrence. The more memorable the gift and the wrapping, the better.
- Make a real event out of the whole gift giving process. Consider giving a handful of gifts and numbering them first, open second, third, open last... you get the idea.
Why Shop by Gift at The Awkward Yeti’s Awkward Store?
Nick Seluk is the imaginative genius behind all the works included at The Awkward Store. This cartoonist has illustrated and authored every piece. In the world of social media, Nick has been responsible for the popularity of the Awkward Yeti. His Heart and Brain series has been named a Best-Selling Series by the New York Times.
To make things easier, this site has similar items grouped together on a page.
- Let's say the person you are shopping for needs to wear a badge. A lanyard would be a great gift. Several lanyards are even better.
- Perhaps you'd like to buy some really fun apparel for your teenager, but aren't sure where to start. We have a page to get you going.
- Maybe books and stationery are more what you're looking for because you need to give a gift to a student, a medical professional, or to your aunt who loves to write letters. There's a separate page that shows all we have to offer.
Gifts Offered At the Awkward Yeti’s Awkward Store
For the love of your life, favorite teacher, best friend, neighbor, to wish someone a happy birthday, and more, we have numerous offerings. Here is a more complete list of the types of gifts/merchandise we carry:
- Gift Bundles
- Books and Stationery
- Gift Cards
- Badge Reels
- Stickers, Magnets, and Pins
Shop at The Awkward Store
Need a specific item? Look no further. Use the convenient search mode on our website. Just type in what you're looking for. In addition to the above stated items, we carry merchandise having to do with Foul Language Comics, “Sarah's Scribbles”, and more.
Our comics cover categories that most people never even consider such as overanalyzing a situation, coffee time, argument styles, stages of grief, and more. Everything is so unique!
See what we have to offer today. If you purchased an item from us and have questions or issues regarding your purchase, you can directly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.